Friday, October 19, 2012

Lights will guide you home



Added fairy lights to my dresser's mirror so now it looks like that of a superstar's ^-^ Forgot to switch on my jar of lights too otherwise it would look prettier!


Catching up on Gossip Girl with instant noodles for supper



Buttered corn for breakfast in bed


Mom cooked me tom yum seafood soup because I was having Bangkok withdrawal symptoms hehe



Just finished watching TVD's latest episode and I just love how Elena is finally a vampire and together with Stefan! It just gets more interesting every episode, that's what I love about it. Back to obsessing over all those gorgeous vampires, may all of you have a great weekend ahead! :)

"Because in the end, when you lose somebody - every candle, every prayer, is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock, with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong." -Damon Salvatore

No comments:

Post a Comment