Saturday, October 20, 2012

Perks of being a wallflower








Mini coke and popcorn haha so cute


My favourite scene - although you probably can't see what it is






The moment I stepped out of my room yesterday my little brother took one look at my outfit and said "you look like a junkie". LOL. I love wearing different styles and types of clothes, dressing up is one of my favourite things about going out :) Although I can be really simple at times too, wearing just a tee & shorts. Dressing up usually depends on my mood I guess!

Caught Perks Of Being A Wallflower and I loved it - even more than the book! Maybe it's because Nina Dobrev was in it. Hehe. *biased* Nina's my favourite hollywood celebrity, I think she is perfect in so many ways. Not only is she gorgeous AND hot, she has Ian Somerhalder as her boyfriend (plus point) and her acting is excellent. Plus she's a part time vampire, so what's not to love? ;)

Bye for now, I have to enjoy the remaining 2 days of my sem break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment