Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Class BBQ



Class barbecue at Anton's place, swam with a few of them before that. Ate so many chicken wings but I will never get sick of chicken wings hehe~ This is the nicest and most bonded class I have ever met, they've made me feel welcome from when I first met them :) Dhiv couldn't make it because she had to prepare for Deepavali with her family. Speaking of which, Happy Deepavali to my 2 indian friends in the whole world, Dhiv & Nizam!







Retarded Jordan





Yummy sambal stingray









They tricked us into taking pictures.....


and then appeared with a cake from behind!! Sweetest classmates ever!


November babies :)





Making us remove our candles from the cake haha






Nizam's baby niece Isha, super hyper and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment