Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Season of giving



Decked in x'mas-y print to suit the mood


Opening our presents in the morning



My mom's my secret santa & she got me this! It's what I always wanted but never got around to buying. Yayers :)




Lunch @ first aunt's


Swensens icecream log cake yum~



Super cool transparent study room at third aunt's place!




Nachos as the appetizers





With second aunt & the boys




My christmas this year was well spent with the family :) It is one of my favourite occasions because I love receiving presents!!! Wait.. who doesn't? But the best thing about christmas is that everyone around me is so merry plus I get to play a part in putting a smile on their faces as well! The joy of giving - the only time people splurge on things for others. I like the whole secret santa idea in particular because it's like making a game out of it, which means double the fun ^-^ Not to mention loads of nice food. It's like celebrating your birthday twice, except that it's everybody else's "birthday" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment