Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fooling around

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cutesy grandma & I

Photobucket
Cutesy grandpa & Clemon

Photobucket
I refused to allow anyone to order meatballs because ikea meatballs suck

Photobucket
Photobucket
Elephant baby mat hehe

Photobucket
Photobucket
I made him walk all the way there with shoes on #win

Photobucket
Pretending to sew

Photobucket
I wish I could do that too. But if I climbed in it'll probably give way.. LOL

Photobucket
Settled for the bed instead :D

Photobucket
Cooking dinner

Photobucket
Dinner is served!

Photobucket
Washing hands after eating hahaha

Photobucket
Photobucket
ATAS Cymon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Plastic mandarin oranges

Photobucket
and plastic cupcakes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Doing black magic~

Photobucket
Getting strangled by a huge snake

Photobucket
...so he zapped it into a small one!

Photobucket
Fav aunt :)

Photobucket
Cuz' we're cool like that \m/

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Showing off my old PR wild force megazord

Photobucket
Photobucket

Ikea with the family this afternoon, we had lunch there followed by some major exploring. The adults and Clemon went on a hunt to buy new roller chairs to replace our old ones while Cymon & I broke all the rules by sitting on every single display furniture we could find. We then went on to cruising the land with trolleys. People may call me a bad influence but I like to think that I am the fun sister ^-^ You only live once!!! Haha. We're leaving for dinner in a bit, be back with more pixxxxxx!

No comments:

Post a Comment