Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Salvation

















Was texting Jw today and I realized how much we have all changed. I realized it's been so long since the last time I actually met him alone just to spend time together and talk. We used to be inseparable, meeting in school almost everyday and going on double dates after we got attached.. but life just got in the way :( Looking back at old pictures reminds me of the days when we were all single and had no internships or major projects to take up our time. Ever since I quit cheer I barely got to see them, especially now since they have trainings everyday to prepare for their upcoming nationals. I miss all of them so much! Just hope it isn't a one sided thing, I don't want to miss people who can easily forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment