Thursday, February 07, 2013

Shipment



Couldn't fit everything into the picture, left out all the bags. Super satisfied with the goods, especially the men's Ralph Lauren shirts that one of the customers ordered. It's definitely authentic after taking a look at it up close! Also really love my New Era captain america cap, all the Boy London, Zara and H&M apparels as well as the Topshop studded bag - they are cheaper by more than half of the original price but looks 100% similar, including tags and everything. I am amazed. Haha.

Anybody interested in the next preorder do email me so that I can inform you when it reopens! You can also email me to let me know what are the items you would like to see and I can try looking for them :)

In the meantime, click to view:
IORDERYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment