Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Take a chance



Evidence of Yx & Ivan using my phone to camwhore haha act cute


Sketching in class - Azula & TyLee



Soaking before a bath


How do I look in specs?



Making the boys look like idiots hahahaha


Our so-so dinner



SUCHA CUTIEEEEEEE



My dad's back! With my entire shipment of stuff :) Love my old man, he's so supportive of the whole blogshop spree idea and helped me carry the enormous bag of things back. The response was not bad for a first time thing, quite excited for the next one - probably in a few months time. Hehe. Bought a lot of stuff for myself too, cannot contain my happiness!!! Sat there for the past few hours in a solid tsunami, trying to sort everything correctly. The whole process of the spree was really tedious but it was definitely a great experience. Going to leave the other half for tomorrow, goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment