Friday, March 08, 2013

Salon Vim

 photo IMG_3092.jpg
 photo IMG_3119.jpg
 photo IMG_3110-1.jpg
Mad love my temporary curls!!! Considering a perm hehe

 photo IMG_3107.jpg
 photo IMG_3106-1.jpg
So happy just cooking and eating away~

 photo IMG_3104.jpg

Went for a sponsored hair treatment at Salon Vim today! It's really convenient because it's located right beside bugis street. The service is great - the moment I sat down they asked me which drink I preferred and gave me a packet of biscuits to munch on with the hot tea. They even provide latest magazine issues for us to read since the hair process will be really boring. Not bad right? Finished at about 9pm and we were famished because we didn't have dinner before that so we decided to have steamboat/bbq buffet. Cabbed home after that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment