Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Paper towns

Time is flying by so quickly I don't even have time to paint my nails or start on my new book. Classes, project deadlines, assignments, tests and the occasional dinner with different groups of friends. Weekends are usually reserved for my family and boyfriend so those are taken up as well. In need of some me-time!

 photo IMG_5419.jpg
 photo IMG_5418.jpg
Dhiv bought me mittens because I am always complaining that my hands are frozen. Such a sweetie ♥

 photo IMG_5373.jpg
One day event job

 photo IMG_5375.jpg
Big boss medium boss little boss. Which is which?

 photo IMG_5379.jpg
Slacking during the job at Pan Pacific

 photo IMG_5378.jpg
 photo IMG_5336.jpg
Attack of the alligator

 photo IMG_5334.jpg

"That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfeast cereals based on color instead of taste."