Wednesday, June 12, 2013

House arrest

 photo IMG_1682.jpg
 photo IMG_1663.jpg
 photo IMG_1664.jpg
Dawn and her goldfish eyes. Life! Is! So! Unfair!

 photo IMG_1665.jpg
 photo IMG_1685.jpg
Ugly pic of me talking while walking but it's my only outfit shot so I shall make do

 photo IMG_1678.jpg
 photo IMG_1701.jpg
 photo IMG_1733.jpg
 photo IMG_1695.jpg
 photo IMG_1734.jpg
 photo IMG_1709.jpg
All of us coincidentally colour coded in blue

 photo IMG_1725.jpg
 photo IMG_1750.jpg
 photo IMG_1744.jpg
 photo IMG_1741.jpg
 photo IMG_1762.jpg
Can't wait to go back there for prata again omg

 photo IMG_1746.jpg
 photo IMG_1774.jpg
 photo IMG_1782.jpg

Met a tiny portion of the apples last night - rest of them are either in the army / overseas / working. Can't seem to get everyone together at the same time anymore.. Anyway we had dinner at 313's Hot Tomato which was a damn stupid plan because there is practically nothing to do in town apart from shopping. None of us wanted to shop so we just sat there talking till like 9pm before taking a train back to Ks' house to get his car.

Jere just passed his TP a few days ago so Ks drove us to Jere's place for him to get his car as well :> Now the whole clique has their driving license except for Jon Lim & I. NO PRESSURE GUYS. After that we headed to Udders but by the time we got there, it was closed. Ended up at Simpang Bedok for prata instead. It was my first time there and I swear they have like the best prata ever!?!

Got home 1 hour 30 minutes past my curfew (yes I have a curfew at midnight I am fucking Cinderella) and I suspect I'm currently on house arrest full lockdown for the rest of the week. Damn it. Gonna spend the rest of today nursing my bloodshot infected eye back to its healthy self by using my trusty (ugly) pink glasses while reading. Really need to get around to making a new pair of specs!