Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Second mom

 photo IMG_7567_zps6fd6c7ce.jpg
 photo IMG_7565_zpse48a5032.jpg
 photo IMG_7566_zpsfd4c6857.jpg

Happy birthday to my favourite aunt!!!! My brothers & I got her an airplane charm for her pandora bracelet and also surprised her with a cake at her place during our weekly family gathering on Saturday ^-^ Surprise success! We switched off all the lights in the house and the adults started shouting "blackout" until my aunt came out from the room. Then she started yelling at us about lying to her and giving her a mini heart attack. Too cute. She's honestly like our second mom, always looking after us and buying us things since young. Hehe we're so lucky to have her :) Family dinner for her actual birthday later in the evening - I'll be back soon. I apologize for the slow updates, 4 tests this week not funny man..