Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Old school

 photo Photoon21-9-13at1117PM_zpsc55bd479.jpg

The iPhone5s gold/silver is out of stock everywhere so I'm currently stuck with this shit ass Nokia which doesn't even have a camera or music or anything. Can't use whatsapp either and it's so annoying because I need it to communicate in the group chats. Texting is such a chore seriously man it takes forever to type on this keypad! Plus I have no friggin' idea how to switch this to silent mode so every time it beeps I get so embarrassed because of the ringtone. Oh well guess this is what I get for being unlucky and careless. (Yeah I lost my phone for those who don't know. My whole bag actually. Click here to read about our very unfortunate Phuket trip)

In the meantime, I need to apply for a full time job! Bank account hit an all time low of a negative 3 digit value.. No idea what to do with my future though. Got back my results today and y'know what guys?? I PASSED EVERYTHING AND AM FINALLY GOING TO GRADUATE WITH A DIPLOMA WHOOHOOOO~ Even though my GPA hit rock bottom but it doesn't matter because can you believe it I'M GRADUATING!!!!!

Anyone wants to buy cheap branded apparels or rad stuff?
You can check out iorderyou ^-^