Sunday, December 15, 2013

A complete head over heels idiot for you

 photo IMG_7088_zpsa5e5c3ca.jpg

With complete irrelevance to the above picture, I begin my cheesy paragraph.

I want to spend my chilly weekend afternoons with you - baking snowman macarons and reading a good book while sipping on piping hot coffee. Snuggling in the clean white sheets and watching a sci-fi movie. Listening to indie music, singing & dancing to it even though I can't dance and you can't sing. I want to wake up to your sleepy face every morning, both of us smiling but refusing to talk because of our fear of having morning breath. I want to get home after a long day of work, exchange itty bitty details about how our days went, then fall asleep in your arms later in the night.

You really are my happy pill,
I hope I am yours too.
:)