Friday, January 31, 2014

Scarce

Just a short update on this week -

 photo IMG_1330_zps9e96dec2.jpg
 photo IMG_1331_zpsf24f72ff.jpg
Making full use of my MC and spending the afternoon with poop followed by meeting the bff & her bf for dinner. We had Manhattan's and they introduced us to this flaming prawns dish which was pretty good! It really was flaming. Literally.


 photo IMG_1328_zps7e787a2b.jpg
What I love about helium foil balloons? They stay up there for a really long time ^-^

 photo IMG_1250_zps665bcbb2.jpg
 photo IMG_1329_zps158dbce6.jpg
Second day this week and I was still on MC so yep.. went for some job briefing/interview sesh (after my second blood test to prove that I have fully recovered) which I turned down cuz I found it to be a tad bit ridiculous. Accompanied poop for a few hours till his shift ended then we had uddz for supper yay finally

 photo IMG_1443_zps047604d4.jpg
Who doesn't love sharks fin?! YUM. (Fyi those who pretend to be kind and call it cruel just go fuck yourselves cuz like that might as well don't eat anything? Kill chicken and fish also cruel what. Eat veg also cruel what. Plants have feelings also y'know?)

 photo IMG_1446_zps7caea514.jpg
 photo IMG_1451_zpsf6f9a96b.jpg
Just snapped some of my favourites

 photo IMG_1472_zps76c5171c.jpg
This was today, reunion lunch with my family at some restaurant then 2 reunion dinners at both sides. Busy us going all over the place hahaha same thing tomorrow! Long day tmr and yet I just got home. I better crash right after posting this. Extremely sleepy especially since I woke up super early for work this morning ~.~ Even though its only half day of work today I'm so not used to waking up early after being on MC for close to 2 weeks!


G'NIGHT GUYS AND HAPPY CNY!!!
恭喜发财 huat ah!!!!!