Friday, February 07, 2014

CNY 2014 (初一)

IMG_8304
Our tradition to take a formal family shot before leaving the house

IMG_8313
Decked in colours for the first day of CNY

IMG_8308
A family photo with Karomah hehe

IMG_8315
New wallet for the "new year"

IMG_8415
Love it to bits! It's my christmas present from mom, chose this because I am so sick of both my Kate Spades… bored of long wallets already. They take up too much space in my bag haha

IMG_8404
IMG_8319
IMG_8343
Gambling circle without the gambling -__-

IMG_8327
IMG_8348
IMG_8358
Dad & his brothers

IMG_8353
The wifes (not in correct order)

IMG_8362
IMG_8361
Yup there's only 3 girls in our generation. Damn sian.

IMG_8365
The Ho family

IMG_8389
IMG_8397
Mom's side cousins - Ayrton & Arjuna

IMG_8392
IMG_8367
IMG_8388
Fav aunt and her weird pose

IMG_8375
 photo LouheiGIF_zps3893674e.gif

Finally switched to flickr since photobucket is being a bitch. Photos are sooooo much clearer omg now I regret being lazy and not switching sides earlier. Hahaha. Only sucky part is that copying and pasting the html code over is more tedious.. but I'll get used to it!

So that was the first day of my chinese new year, the usual routine like every other year. First to my dad's side followed by my mom's side. Lou hei all day everyday~ The past few years I've been extremely distant from my cousins, blame it on our teenager phase. Or rather, mine. This year was a lot better, everyone talked! No more anti social gatherings at my dad's side which is a super huge improvement in the recent years :)

Mom's side is same old same old, all of us are closer than ever as always. I guess it's also because it's a much smaller group plus we meet every Saturday without fail so things can never be awkward. Ever. I love my family!!! The whole lot of them ♥