Saturday, March 01, 2014

Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation 3 (Entry post)

So yep as the title says it, I'm registering for #CNOS3!!!!



The first 2 years I heard about CNOS I was too busy with school and also kind of afraid to participate because I knew I would have to take a lot of videos of myself & meet new people and I just wasn't ready for that. I chose to stay in my comfort zone by doing what I do best, blogging.

However, this year I realized that if you really want something - you have to work hard for it. This is a golden opportunity and if I give it a miss yet again I am going to regret it. Not to mention the amazing prizes la.. hahaha

Starting with my introduction video:




I'm sure all of you have been to Cathay Cineleisure Orchard by now. It probably is Singapore's hottest hang out spot, especially for teens. I've ever seen people walking their dogs outside the place hahaha maybe dogs love Cineleisure too?

There are tons of things to do, shops to shop at and food to eat there.
Such as,


BEADSTREET - $2 phone covers, cables, nail polishes, accessories & more




P.V.S. - I love all the shoes they carry! Plus they have a very creative way of displaying their shoes.




EDITOR'S MARKET -  Wide range of self manufactured clothes at one side, tons of well known labels at the other. Brightly lit atmosphere and my favourite apparel shop in Cineleisure!





CHARLIE BROWN CAFE - Cute layout and menu with reasonably priced food




NIHON MURA EXPRESS - One of the most affordable & convenient sushi places in town




CATHAY CINEPLEX - Just a movie theatre….. with super comfy couple seats ;)




E2MAX - Let the games begin! Dota, Fifa, darts, L4D2, driving machines, toy catching machines, pool tables, etc. You name it, they have it.










Yup you're right, I saved the best for last.

.
.
.

My recommended / favourite place in Cineleisure would be their top floor, E2MAX ^-^ Why? Simply because it is the most engaging place with an amazingly wide variety. Not only do they have different types of games, they even have private chambers for us to rent a movie or play games!!

 photo IMG_1011.jpg
 photo IMG_1013.jpg
The chambers are cosy and also a great way to spend time together *thumbs up*


That's about it, hoping to be selected!
Wish me luck :)