Monday, March 31, 2014

Mini reunion

IMG_9724
IMG_9719
Doing it ~Vogue style~ hahaha

IMG_9649
I know the onion ring thingy looks damn good but I hate onion so no comment

IMG_9664
IMG_9653
IMG_9657
Cutesy Karomah indulging in her dinner

IMG_9659
IMG_9662
I think at this point everyone was just like "help me eat leh I cannot finish"

IMG_9663
IMG_9669
I know I've said this several times but for the benefit of those who don't know, this is hands down the best! dessert! ever! I think it's called Chocolate Avalanche.

IMG_9670
IMG_9672
Aunt was playing with my camera so here's an unflattering shot of me eating

IMG_9679
This idiot trying to act cute

IMG_9687
Mom with 2 of her younger siblings

IMG_9694
IMG_9675

My uncle who lives in London flew back for the sake of mom's big 5 and this was one of the days where he asked the kids along for dinner as well! Dined at Tony Roma's for the millionth time cuz apparently everyone loves their food. I am quite sick of it already because we're always there, I was telling my mom how we should go to Dan Ryan's from now onwards instead since their food are almost the same.

Really thankful for my uncle - he remembers all of our birthdays and he sends a card every year without fail, he always spoils us with gifts from the UK and he keeps our secrets from the prying parents ;) Plus he's extremely funny. See you next year Uncle Vincent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment