Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Stay gold

IMG_9756
IMG_9741
IMG_9740
Lovin' my new Oakley shades, a gift from my uncle :)

IMG_3015
IMG_3013
IMG_3019
Jh's extremely bad hair cut finally revealed hahaha I really miss his old hair :(

IMG_3016
IMG_3020
The boys freezing their asses off as you can tell from the picture

IMG_3014
IMG_3022
I need to think of a new jump shot pose

IMG_3012
Rm baked us strawberry jelly cheese cake - damn yummy! #CelApproves

IMG_3023

Swimming sesh with my BFF and our boyfriends on Saturday, we swam in the late afternoon and the weather was really good cuz it was super windy with no sun at all. However, the water was icy cold!!! Got used to it after a while so we started racing and all. I normally wear bikinis if I swim with friends but I'm so glad I didn't that day ^-^ Borrowed my mom's one piece swimsuit instead so it's easier for me to do real swimming.

After that day I realized how bad my stamina is now so I need to start exercising or something! Maybe start jogging / swimming once each per week then slowly build up from there? Ordered sports bras as well in case I wanted to hit the gym. Hehe. Hopefully I continue to feel this motivated for (at least) the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment