Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Divergent

IMG_9888
IMG_9876
IMG_9867
IMG_9819
IMG_9821
IMG_9839
Sip until can drip down. How glamorous~

IMG_9823
IMG_9849
IMG_9832
IMG_9853
We chose roasted chicken because it's my favourite type of meat

IMG_9856
And the prawn creamy pasta which was not bad but couldn't be compared to the roast chicken in my opinion

IMG_9861
IMG_9862
Our dessert of the day. If I'm not wrong it was a Thurday? I know my aunt went on a Tuesday or something like that and they served Haagen Dazs ice cream but without the brownie. But still damn awesome?!

IMG_9898
Pardon the horrible choice of footwear, I was late. #whatsnew

IMG_9905
Bought this from 7-11. Damn disappointed because I was hoping to get Buzz Light Year or Iron Man :(

IMG_9870

The day we went to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch and I swear it's one of the best places to have a meal at on weekdays! They have a weekday lunch promotion that is $15 nett for a soup of the day as starter, a main course of your choice, free flow drink of your choice and dessert of the day. Super worth it right?!? $15 only including GST and service charge leh omg! I was damn amazed when my aunt told me about it la hahaha

Anyway after lunch we headed to Cine to catch Divergent. I loved it! The plot and how it was carried out was just brilliant. A mix of sci-fi, action, romance. My 3 favourite movie genres into 1. Sort of like Hunger Games but Divergent's cast is so much better. (Because of the main male leads) Those who have not watched it yet please do so! Trust me, it's so worth the watch. I am already anticipating for the second movie to be out!!! In the meantime, I shall read the books. Book 2 - Insurgent - here I come :>

No comments:

Post a Comment