Sunday, April 27, 2014

In retrospect

To make up for the frequent adverts this week, I'm here with a huge ass update!!!!

Collated pictures from the past weeks -

DSC01449
IMG_0580
DSC01447
IMG_0583

Amelia's birthday 3 weeks back. We had dinner at Marmalade Pantry located in Ion to celebrate. It's my second time there and personally I would not recommend anyone to go there if they're looking for main meals because their mains are overpriced and not at all tasty. The cupcakes are good though!


IMG_0638
IMG_0643

Went for our very first midnight movie together! Yay to siblings bonding time hehehe. Caught Captain America, which was not bad. I've never even watched the first sequel of it and yet it's nice so yup all I have to say is that Marvel movies will never disappoint!! ^-^


IMG_0857
IMG_0849
IMG_0862

This was after the Converse event when I suddenly started craving for Kembangan meesua. It's the only meesua I've ever eaten so I always go back there but just recently I found out that Bugis sells meesua with oysters instead?! Soooo going to try the Bugis one soon. Anyway, after our super fulfilling dinner we headed over to Ice Cream Chefs to fill our separate stomach - because as the saying goes, "there is always room for dessert"!


IMG_1103
IMG_1104

Damien & I went to meet the other CNOS peeps at barrage after our visit to Rule of Thumb last week. We were supposed to join them for a picnic but our massage delayed so we were extremely late, thus having dinner with them at Just Acia instead. We got to eat Vivian's nutella sandwiches and Clinton's potato salad though :)


IMG_3678
IMG_3679
IMG_3681
IMG_3680
IMG_3692
IMG_3686
IMG_3691
IMG_3683

Last but not least, one of the Sundays where I met the homies to celebrate Jordan's birthday and we gave him 1kg worth of bagua + an angbao for his birthday HAHAHA IKR DAMN WEIRD. However Jordan is like the biggest fan of bagua ever so yup!! We had mookata for lunch and it was by far THE BEST MOOKATA EVER. (It's the one located at Golden Mille complex if anyone's interested)


X

No comments:

Post a Comment