Monday, April 21, 2014

Shop Exabelle

I am here today with an advertorial for Shop Exabelle and both items I picked are black because black is the new black, right? They're new so they only have a handful of items now but for those who are into the edgy or grunge look you will definitely love them!!

IMG_0979
Inside the parcel came a little pink note from them ;)


Holy Shit tank

Classic printed tank which says "holy shit I love you" and it's so cute I couldn't resist!! Needless to say this goes with practically a n y t h i n g.

Moreover, it sort of symbolizes my boyfriend because we have this thing where I call him poop and he calls me "my shit". Like how some couples call their other half "my love", we refer to each other as "shit" hahahaha yup ok we're weird don't judge :>

IMG_1015
IMG_1023
IMG_1003
IMG_1020


Mesh pullover

I love how it is cropped and sooo thin! Perfect for Singapore weather and super versatile - it even matches loud prints. Plus the mesh sleeves are to die for!! I'm a sucker for anything mesh or see through if you guys don't already know that hehe #sluttyclothing4eva

IMG_1001
Morning exercise in creepers?

IMG_0997
In all witchy-ness

IMG_1033


Quote "SECRETNUDGES" for $1 off your total bill!!!


SHOP EXABELLE
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment