Friday, May 09, 2014

Cake Love

IMG_6735
IMG_6733
IMG_6736
So applicable for Ruimin & I LOL we are the late queens

IMG_6758
IMG_6674
Doesn't taste as good as it looks, but it's unique because I've never heard of rainbow cheesecake before until now.

IMG_6678
I loved this one though!

IMG_6686
IMG_6671
IMG_6700
This was really really bad. So disappointing..

IMG_6739
IMG_6720
IMG_6742
IMG_6781
Stupid idiot trying to pose like me hahaha the legs position last warning

IMG_6774
♥♥♥

IMG_6784
IMG_6770
IMG_6787
This girl suddenly keesiao and walked into the fountain hahahaha

IMG_6773
Presenting to you…… Jh's flat butt

IMG_6821
Lovin' the romper Jh bought for me a few weeks back. He has good taste right!!

IMG_6842
Our height difference really cannot…. :(

IMG_6820
IMG_6812

Heard so much about this cafe located somewhere between Bugis and Lavender MRT stations (near Arab Street / Haji Lane) so we decided to give it a try. The layout of it is perfect, looks good with just enough natural light going in. However, I personally didn't fancy their cakes. The drinks were okay but the cakes were just bad.. except maybe the oreo cupcake. Maybe it's just me but yup just my opinion on it! The good thing about it is that it's halal so all of you who are halal, here's a cafe for you :> They also serve main courses & finger bites, not just cakes & drinks.

Am always happy when I go on double dates with my BFF ^-^ Lucky for us the boys can click so it's never awkward, plus they usually give in to us so we can choose to do whatever we want hehe. I can't wait for next year, we're planning a trip to Korea!!! All I need is a full time job so I can save up but I keep procrastinating and never get down to doing it.. really need to start mass sending my resume!

Continued from the previous post, more pix there: CLICK


Cake Love
4 Jalan Pisang
Singapore 199071

Tel: +65 8222 5558

Opening Hours:
Tues to Sat, 11am to 7pm
Sundays 11am to 4pm
Closed on Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment