Friday, May 23, 2014

Seaside

IMG_7350
IMG_7347
IMG_7344
IMG_7351
Waves were so strong that you can literally see it in the picture

IMG_7341
IMG_7354
IMG_7357
I forced my dad to pose with the pepper crabs and he did this hahahaha I love how he always accommodates to my retarded picture requests

IMG_7369
IMG_7376
I only eat crabs with gloves because well…. isn't it the cleverest thing to do?

IMG_7381
Cake to sort of celebrate dad's super belated birthday because he wasn't in SG on the actual day about 3 weeks back

IMG_4759
Dad got me a selfie stick & wireless remote control for the phone so I thought I should finally put them to use. Horrible quality taken with my iPhone front camera but nonetheless, my favourite of the lot because what's cuter than a family selfie?! ♥ ♥ ♥

IMG_7400
IMG_7405

Dinner with the fam after work last night ^-^ I didn't wanna bring my camera at first since I looked like crap after a long day in the office but since this space is dying from the lack of updates, I thought I should try to revive it. I used to blog every 2 days or less but with work and everything going on, I simply do not have the time. Don't worry I definitely won't give up on this space!!! It's practically my life. Hahaha.

Work life thus far has been great. It's only been the third day so I can't say much about it but so far, so good. I love it! It's NOTHING like the childcare teacher job. I don't suffer, I don't have to abide to strict dress codes, or pick up poop, or eat shitty food, or deal with not being able to even glance at my phone. The only thing I miss in that childcare centre is Sebastian. Seriously. And maybe a few teachers whom I used to be quite close to. Thinking of going back to visit them but I'm afraid of feeling awkward or unwelcome since I haven't seem them in months. I am especially terrified that Seb wouldn't remember me anymore.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment