Saturday, May 31, 2014

X-Men Days of Future Past

IMG_7452
Net layered dress ℅ dmajestique.com | Quote "Celine" to get $2 off each item!

IMG_7450
McDonalds has the best hashbrowns ever

IMG_7443
IMG_7469
IMG_7471
IMG_7473
I love you even though you refuse to smile for pictures *.*

IMG_7480
IMG_7478
Hahahaha I was attempting to do the X sign… no judging!!

IMG_7485
IMG_7465
Shakin' it because my dress tells me to

IMG_7511
IMG_7510
Rm came to town to meet us for dinner cuz she wanted to see Ryan Higa but by the time she arrived, he left :( We then met up with Flav & his friend for a bit!

IMG_7481

Last weekend Jh & I went to watch X-Men at freaking 10am because all the other time slots were fully booked. Or at least, the good seats were all snagged and there was no way in hell for me to be sitting at the front few rows. We went an hour earlier for mac breakfast and I was just so pleased with myself for being able to get up early and actually have the time for breakfast :) Hahaha.

X-Men was pretty okay, there was too little action and too much talk.. unlike the previous ones. I am a huge fan of X-Men since their cartoon days and for me to find this a tad disappointing probably says something about the movie. I mean, they practically just revived every character that was dead and revolved the entire storyline around Mystique, just so that they could show Jennifer Lawrence's face -__- Don't get me wrong - I love her - but they didn't give the other characters enough air time.

No comments:

Post a Comment