Thursday, June 26, 2014

A mother's love is the purest love

IMG_9150
IMG_9192
IMG_9197
IMG_9199
IMG_9162
IMG_9173
IMG_9171
IMG_9175
IMG_9184
IMG_9166
IMG_9223
IMG_9160
IMG_9212
IMG_9201
IMG_9206

Some of you might have noticed that I was wearing heels and am without specs in the first picture but in sneakers and specs in the last picture. No I did not bring extra shoes to change. I actually wore this outfit the previous night for a spin with my mom but we didn't manage to go anywhere due to all the carparks being full… So I decided that since I only wore it out for a short drive I might as well wear it again the next day ^-^ #cannotwasteoutfit Oh and I'm beginning to like wearing specs I don't even need to rely on contacts anymore. Yay?

Anyway this was Sunday afternoon when I went for a solo date with my mom - finally rid of the annoying brothers. Or should I say, brother in singular since only one of them is annoying. No prizes for guessing which one~ We had Swensens for lunch followed by some shopping. I am also proud to announce that my mom's photography skills have improved tremendously!!! I used to disallow her to take my outfit shots but after a few tips here and there she is now a Cel-certified photographer. Hahahaha. I know I sound damn anal but I am just extremely particular when it comes to the way a picture is taken. Bear with me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment