Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bola Bears

Had a beary good time at Domino's Bola Bear launch event!

IMG_6955
IMG_7051
dominos1
dominos4
dominos
dominos3

Pictures from The Influencer Network & Domino's SG

It was my first time attending an event hosted by TIN as I always avoided going for blogger events alone due to me being socially awkward hahahaha. This time, I had the CNOS people with me :) It was fun - they had a instagram contest, short background story on Domino's and their newly launched Bola Bears, a super douche-y but hilarious MC and awesome food. Think pizza, chicken wings, onion rings, meatballs and chocolate lava cake!!!

All in all,  I had a wonderful time.
To being less awkward and to more of such events in the future, x

---


Join their instagram contest and stand a chance to win a year supply's of pizza today!

DOMINOS.COM.SG

FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment