Monday, June 16, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars

IMG_9056
Red crochet dress ℅ Covet Runway | Watch out for their latest collection tomorrow at 8pm!!!

IMG_9068
IMG_9062
IMG_9066
IMG_9086
IMG_9072
IMG_9077

A year ago, Jh lent this book to me and I blogged about it here. Now, I'm watching the movie with him. Fate or what. That was the period when we discovered John Green and his amazing writing, we liked his books so much that we bought all of them. My favourite has got to be Looking For Alaska and I really hope they make a movie for it too *fingers crossed*

Back to TFIOS - At first I was confident that I wouldn't cry since I already knew the ending and everything, but the acting was so so so good that I ended up bawling my eyes out. A lot of scenes turned out to be how I imagined them to be like when I was reading the book. Which is awesome cuz not many movies that come from books are able to give the same effect. I am truly impressed.

P.S/ Achievement unlocked! Mom officially knows about Jh and I told her that I was going for a midnight movie with him and she agreed without hesitation hehehe yay ^-^ Plus she told my aunt and grams about it. Even though they keep asking me awkward questions, I'm just glad it is out in the open. Hopefully I'll be able to bring him home soon haha all my life I've never been allowed to have a boyfriend so this is kind of a big deal for me!

3 comments: