Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Marble

IMG_9237
IMG_9231
IMG_9283
IMG_9271
IMG_9315
IMG_9229
IMG_9295
IMG_9248
IMG_9280

I just realized that the miniature road safety area has closed down and is now open to public! I've been there once as a kid, in Primary school. Together with my classmates we road go-karts and mini bikes around, went past miniature bus stops, traffic lights, petrol stations…. miniature everything!! Had a whale of a time learning about road safety and it has made a deep impression on me. Up till now I can still remember it - though vaguely - but I remember it.

Going back there I found myself becoming a kid once more, just this time it wasn't go-karts and fake bus tickets I was playing with - it's my camera. Posing, running around pretending that it's a real life scenario. Am so bringing Cymon there one day ^-^ His generation has never experience anything like that, all they do is glue themselves to the iPad. I don't think they ever had a real childhood, y'know? I miss being a kid. Reliving memories sure does tap into my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment