Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mitju launch party

IMG_6688
IMG_6743

3 days ago I was invited to Mitju for the launch of their customizable Tick Tack Shoes! The above picture shows how I would pair each colour. Am loving the wide range of colours!!! We got to keep a pair of our own and me being me, chose black. Hahaha. They come in 3 different fabrics - patent, suede and leather. I picked leather due to it being softer but this is all up to your personal preference, of course :)

These shoes are perfect because….

1. Wide selection to suit your style
2. You can change the accessory anytime you like
3. Perfect for literally any occasion & outfit

All the other bloggers invited were as excited as I was, trying on different colours and accessories for the shoes. They all come with 2 buttons for you to clip it onto the shoe so it's extremely easy to change it! I had so much fun trying out different combinations~

IMG_6661
Filling out the cute little form

IMG_6776
This is how it looks like. Different colours for each material, all sizes and best of all? The accessories! Sooo many designs in different colours :O

IMG_6667
IMG_0056
Happy us with our selections

IMG_6680
IMG_6693
IMG_6737
Spoilt for choice!!!!

IMG_6703
IMG_0080
Guess what we were doing hahahaha

IMG_6695
Arranging shoes for this shot. Not bad right? Kinda artsy.

IMG_6707
Just as we were standing there arranging the shoes and spamming pictures, we got picked to participate in a game! So we sportingly agreed to play it ^-^

IMG_6715
Everyone was staring at us thus my really awkward expression

IMG_6731
We won Mitju vouchers yay!! Thank you Mitju for having us :)

IMG_6747
IMG_6880
I continued to play around with different combinations and this is how I would pair a nude base. Same colour, 3 different materials, 3 different accessories = completely different style!!

How I would dress these…

Left: For a party or event
Middle: For work or school
Right: For a date

How would you pair yours? Head down to Mitju to mix 'n' match your very own pair!

IMG_6750
IMG_6759
Can you see happiness written all over my face *.*

IMG_0147
IMG_6763
IMG_6768
IMG_6772
IMG_6785
Immediately tired them on when I got home and proudly showed it to my mom hehe

Don't you want your very own pair too?
Super affordable at only $26.90 each, what are you waiting for?!?

Mitju
Ion Orchard #B4-28
Plaza Singapura #B1-15

www.mitjuonline.com
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment