Monday, July 7, 2014

Tenth Nail

Want to know how you can achieve these amazing nails? Read on to find out :)

IMG_0041
IMG_0023

Tenth Nail is a home based nail salon with super affordable prices. It is extremely convenient to find, her shop is just in front of Toa Payoh public library and due to it being beside the bus interchange and MRT station, getting there is not an issue.

It only took me 25 minutes to get there by direct bus and I live in the East. So for all of you living in the North, South or Central, lucky you! Even for west siders it will take maximum half an hour? Which is still pretty quick. If you don't wish to travel, you may request for her to bring her service to your doorstep at a minimum charge!

I told Cindy I wanted to do a design that suits me, somewhere between vibrant and grunge. I saw a similar design on the internet as well and we decided to settle for this design. I LOVE IT!!!! ^-^ Best part is that it is gelish so it can last up to 3 weeks plus without chipping off. Especially suitable for clumsy and careless me hehehe

IMG_9963
Go up this mini stairway and you will find her salon

IMG_9949
Cosy area with soothing music and comfy chairs

IMG_9935
My first time trying out such a device to efficiently remove my cuticles

IMG_9952
All her nail polishes are organic & toxic free - very safe to use!

IMG_9953
Bear in mind that this machine is using LED light and NOT UV light, which means it is not at all harmful to your skin!

IMG_9961
This is the pretty and fun to be with Cindy :)

IMG_9956
IMG_0043
I love it so much I couldn't stop camwhoring with them hahahaha

IMG_9973
IMG_9968


Selected services & rates:

Express manicure $8
Express pedicure $10
Express mani + pedi combo $15

Classic gelish manicure $32
Classic gelish pedicure $45
Classic gelish mani + pedi combo $70

You may take a look at her rates page for more details!

---

They are located at:

Blk 178
Toa Payoh Central #02-202

---

Benefits of Tenth Nails:

1. Cheap and convenient
2. Provides service to your home
3. Uses organic nail polish
4. Uses LED light instead of UV
5. Very patient and friendly manicurist


Quote 'CELINE' or 'SECRETNUDGES' for $6 off classic gelish manicure!!!!


Contact 90044605 for enquiries or to book an appointment!


TENTHNAIL.WEBS.COM
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment