Friday, July 18, 2014

TMFM11

I was one of the bloggers chosen to be a part of The Mega Flea Market 11 some time last week!

IMG_9736
IMG_9744
IMG_9692
My first time on a big screen so naturally I wanted to take a picture of it. Yep that's me patiently waiting for it to appear. Waited for quite some time before giving up...

IMG_9686
And just as we were on the escalator it popped up. WHAT LUCK.

IMG_9719
Snapped a pic with it from above instead. Better than nothing ^-^

IMG_9607
We were pretty early so the crowd wasn't that crazy yet!

IMG_9621
The first item I bought. It was $20 which I think was quite cheap since it's a band tee!

IMG_9658
IMG_9671
Emily was there giving out ice cream so yay ice cream for us too hehe

IMG_9637
IMG_9628
These are so cute?!? My first time seeing macaron pops.

IMG_9625
Naturally I had to get one.. hahaha only $3 each!

IMG_9680
IMG_9669
With Dawn & Vivian, the other 2 bloggers for the event. T'was awesome cuz we're all from CNOS so we already knew each other before this event. Hence, zero awkwardness.

IMG_9629
Spent like $54 here on a shimmer stick and concealer but no pictures with them cuz they ran out of stock and I could only preorder it. But it's definitely worth the wait!!! Can't wait to receive them and try out the highly raved 3CE make up :)

IMG_9651
IMG_9649
Some intense shopping going on. Didn't buy clothes in the end cuz I have way too many already. The clothes were dirt cheap though!! Those of you who didn't go, better go for the next Mega Flea Market. You'll love it! Tons of apparel going at SGD 10 and below *screams*

IMG_9655
IMG_9672
IMG_9674
I bought this for $35!!!! I freaking love it?! Have been looking for a leather strapped watch since forever.

IMG_9666
IMG_9682
IMG_9695

All in all I spent:
$20 on band tee
$3 on macaron pop
$54 on 3CE make up
$35 on watch
= $112

Burst budget!!! Hahahaha. We were only given $100 each to spend and it wasn't enough at all. Even though I didn't buy cheaper stuff I think I fully utilized my $100 on stuff that I really wanted. Quality > quantity, no? ;) Very pleased with my purchases and I'll be sure to head down to the upcoming Mega Flea Market 12!!!!!!! Thank you Tcartel & Mapwerkz for having me!

For more information please visit Mapwerkz @

WWW.MAPWERKZ.COM
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment