Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Yacht party

IMG_0077
IMG_0071

This was sometime last week where we had our TIN boost party on a yacht!!! It was my first time on a yacht, not to mention one at Sentosa Cove. Felt like one of those high society kids hahaha. Had so much fun snapping pics and enjoying the boat that I didn't even get sea sick. The last time I was on a ferry in Phuket I puked non stop and I thought it might happen again but it didn't. I couldn't be happier!

We set sail around 6pm and enjoyed our time mingling, even attempted to explore the island when we arrived but after 10 minutes almost all of us ran back onto the yacht cuz it was just more comfortable & exciting to be in there. Hehe. I practically explored every inch of it and my favourite was of course the upper deck. The view was amazing - we even got to watch the sun set! I had a wonderful night :)

Thank you White Sails for the yacht and Oh's Farm for catering our yummy dinner!

IMG_0059
IMG_0061
Me just being so happy to be there!!

IMG_0069
IMG_0065
A photo with Don & Karen

IMG_0072
Over exposed group picture but I'm gonna post it anyway

IMG_0086
Attempting to camwhore while we were sailing at full speed. Pass/fail? Haha

IMG_0076
IMG_0102
IMG_0092
They were literally shouting "You jump I jump" HAHA totally cracked us up

IMG_0091
IMG_0093
With Dennis, founder of TIN!

IMG_0111
IMG_0108
IMG_0119
Dinner sponsored by Oh's Farm. The chicken wings were especially good!!

IMG_0013
IMG_0121
IMG_0124
Close up of my dinner

IMG_0125
The mini staircase which leads to the toilet

IMG_0127
Just a few of us enjoying the aircon in the cabin

IMG_0100
Mandatory wind in my hair shot~

IMG_0114
IMG_0130
IMG_0053
Renfred performing live for us

IMG_0132


It was one hell of a party!!!!! I enjoyed every minute of it ^-^
Anybody throwing a birthday party or corporate event?

Look for White Sails to rent a yacht:



www.whitesails.com.sg/
White Sails Facebook
For enquiries, +65 81808008 or enquiry@whitesails.com.sg


& Oh's Farm for catering services:
(They do event planning as well!)



www.ohsfarm.com.sg
Oh's Farm Facebook
Oh's Farm Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment