Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Absolutely Nails

IMG_7681
IMG_7677

I was delighted to find out that Absolutely Nails is located at Katong because it's literally walking distance from my house?! It's right beside I12 Katong and super convenient for everyone because there is a free shuttle bus service from Paya Lebar MRT station to I12 Katong every single day. All you have to do is take a train down followed by hop on the shuttle bus!

Their manicurists are really experienced and skillful! Requested for marbled nails but didn't want it to be too plain so I asked for a little edgy style to be incorporated into the design and viola! Love the end result :) I did gelish manicure and normal pedicure, which took about an hour or slightly less. I love how they did it quick so I wouldn't have to sit for so long and yet it was very well done. From trimming, buffing and even a foot scrub for my feet to the painting of the little details and sticking on the 3D nail art. All perfectly done!! :)


Benefits of doing your nails at Absolutely Nails
- Convenient
- Spacious yet cosy area
- Skillful manicurists
- Healthy nails & skin
- Fast yet detailed
- Affordable prices

IMG_7641
IMG_7644
IMG_7643
Cosy interior

IMG_7652
I must say, the marbled effect really takes a lot of patience. Thumbs up to the extremely skilled and patient manicurist :)

IMG_7642
IMG_7693


On to my feet....

IMG_7674
IMG_7663
Giving me a foot scrub to exfoliate it before doing the pedicure!

IMG_7672
IMG_7686
Pardon my ugly big toes.. hahahaha

IMG_7675
IMG_7689
IMG_7684

Just a sneak of what their price list is like..

Express Manicure  |  $8
Classic Manicure  |  $18
Classic Mani & Pedi  |  $39
Gelish Manicure  |  $38
Gelish Pedicure  |  $46

Damn affordable right?! As cheap as home based nail salons!
WHATCHA WAITIN' FOR?????? ^-^


Quote "TINABSNAILS03" for 10% off all services!



Absolutely Nails
136 East Coast Road (Beside I12 Katong)
Singapore 428821
Tel: +65 63453303 / 86062930


WWW.ABSOLUTELYNAILSSG.COM

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment