Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Another milestone

IMG_6956
IMG_6924
IMG_6926
IMG_6935
IMG_6930
IMG_6932
IMG_6942
IMG_6936
IMG_6944
IMG_6947
IMG_6976
IMG_6975
IMG_6984
IMG_6987
IMG_7000

As the title says it, we have climbed up another level in our relationship! My grandparents asked Jh along when we had lunch the other day. Or rather, my popo did. She's damn enthu hahaha she was like "I want to treat y'all to eat tmr, ask your bf to come ok?" Then when she finally met him, they started chatting immediately. #WIN #BESTGRANDMAEVER I guess she likes him because honestly... he's an auntie killer. LOL. Actually the only obstacle in my family is my dad. But we'll get to that next time~

After lunch we spent some time at the arcade before heading home (poor mom had to make a total of 4 trips cuz the car couldn't fit all of us) and in the evening Cymon, Jh & I went swimming!! Laughed so much because Cymon was teaching Jh to thread water. Me, on the other hand, secretly took the lifesaving float to play with and every time the security guard walked by I would sit on it to prevent it from surfacing. Cheap thrill hahaha.

Perfectly happy with life right now :>

No comments:

Post a Comment