Friday, August 29, 2014

Go vegan?
Nah.



I happened to chance upon this video and all the comments in that particular posting of the video was like "oh we should all stop killing animals" "go vegan" etc etc and I just think it doesn't make sense? The whole point of the video is only to get people to refrain from buying factory farmed animals, not abstain from having meat completely.

Although I would still choose to look the other way even after watching this video. Not that I am inhumane but because we're human, we eat meat to survive. Admit it, we're born carnivores. Except for the minority that are vegetarians but I will never understand how they can do it and I have so much respect for them. I personally think cruel acts like animal testing should be stopped but I don't think farming can be done any other way? How else are we supposed to feed the entire world? Doubt it's possible.

Just a little thought at 3 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment