Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Malacca sneaks

IMG_8370
IMG_8181
IMG_8436
IMG_8180
IMG_8432

Over the weekend Julie's invited us over to Malacca for a factory tour and on the second day we went sight seeing! It's true what they say, "expect nothing and there will be no disappointment". I went on the trip because I felt that it would be a good opportunity but I wasn't all that excited about it at first. After all, I never had a good impression of Malaysia. I surprised myself during the trip - even grew some balls and showered alone in the morning, although I still needed company at night. Independence is the one thing I don't have and this trip was such a great learning experience for me!!

It's Tuesday but I am already looking forward to Friday.
Literally living for the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment