Monday, September 15, 2014

Disney at my fingertips

IMG_9201
IMG_9219
IMG_9211
IMG_9160
IMG_9223
IMG_9158

I'm sure you've heard of Absolutely Nails by now.. if you haven't, do read my first blog post on them! Located along East Coast road, doing my nails has never been more convenient. After work, I'd hop on the shuttle bus from Paya Lebar MRT to Katong I12 mall and cross over to Absolutely Nails for my nail appointment! Always happy to be getting a new design done ^-^

This month, I chose Disney characters for my fingers and a minimalistic nude & black french tip design for my toes! Everything was hand painted in such a short amount of time and I really like how it turned out! Of course, basic nail care as well as the foot scrub was done before she proceeded on to paint my nails. The design is filled with colours and tiny details to portray each unique disney character! #NAILEDIT

Quote "TINABSNAILS03" for 10% off all services!



Absolutely Nails
136 East Coast Road (Beside I12 Katong)
Singapore 428821
Tel: +65 63453303 / 86062930

WWW.ABSOLUTELYNAILSSG.COM

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment