Monday, September 29, 2014

Family x Food

IMG_9093
IMG_9122
IMG_9084
Love love love this bamboo clam dish

IMG_9108
IMG_9111
IMG_9112
IMG_9115
My dad's expressions need to maintain

IMG_9089
IMG_9078
Do I look like my grandma when I have curly hair?

IMG_9069
Peking duck - everybody's favourite!

IMG_9071
IMG_9081
IMG_9082
IMG_9096
IMG_9123
I CAN'T EVEN HAHAHA

IMG_9090
This is actually a bowl of noodles. Cool huh!

IMG_9137
Sneaked a shot of my aunt drinking her juice

IMG_9129

Dad came back for a week during the second week of Sept! Only blogging about it now because... I'd like to say I've been busy, but I really haven't. Not even sure what I did this entire month. I feel like I'm living my life day by day without a goal at the moment. I don't know what I want or what I should do. Certainly hope this is just a phase. Only thing I am looking forward to is weekends and my party in November and family vacation in December. What is going on in my head? Even I'm not sure.



Saw this on tumblr:



E X A C T L Y.



Anywayyyyyyy, we had dinner at Tunglok because. There is no because. We just like having chinese food at Tunglok. Just like how we always go to Tony Roma's for western and Sushi Tei for japanese. We're boring like that. Whenever my mom finds a place that is nice, she sticks to it and we follow suit. Hahaha.

Monday is finally going to be over! 4 days to go - LET'S DO THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment