Friday, September 5, 2014

GLHCloset

TGIF!!!!!!! Yet another week has flew past and let's welcome the weekend by doing some shopping! GLHCloset sent me a tiny package some time ago. They're a unisex store so boys, here's something for you too! They have a wide range of caps, watches, handphone accessories and more. Here are my picks ^-^

IMG_8611
IMG_8609

Hater tie dye cap

I couldn't decide between a snapback or a 5 panel cap but eventually picked this because the colour is just too pretty. Tie dye plus pastel colours, what's not to love?


IMG_8628
IMG_8575

Owl drawstring bag

My boyfriend loves owls plus owls remind me of Harry Potter so yup I love it! The bag print kinda looks like an abstract art piece and it is in excellent quality. I threw tons of stuff in including my water bottle and DSLR camera yet it still had room for other stuff like a thick jacket or something. Didn't even feel heavy lugging all those stuff the entire day!


IMG_8691
IMG_8689

Vintage brown watch

Need I say more?! My favourite pick!! I have watches in silver, black, gold, pink and navy blue but I don't own a brown one because I always had trouble finding a perfect one. Now I have it. Thin strap for the feminine look and the face is perfect - super vintage. It matches my plain outfits perfectly :>


IMG_8677

"Fuck this" ear studs

I didn't pick this but they threw this into the package as well! How rad hahaha be sure to check out their site for tons of other ear stud designs, or you may drop by E!Hub @ Pasir Ris to pick out a pair of ear studs at a super marked down price!

(P.S/ Please ignore my abnormal tiny ears)



A sneak peek of their mini cube store at E!Hub

GLHCloset's Cube store is located at:
E!Hub Level 4 (Beside Cathay Cineplex)
1 Pasir Ris Close


Check out their store for tons of other quirky stuff!!!!!


Carousell
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment