Friday, September 12, 2014

Kallang Stadium

IMG_8631
IMG_8642
IMG_8629
IMG_8590
IMG_8621
IMG_8660
kallangstadium
IMG_8570
IMG_8633
IMG_8637

The new Kallang Stadium is spectacular!! Somehow it reminds me of the Quidditch world cup match in Harry Potter, the one where they had to travel through a portkey for the first time. If only we had those little tents outside the stadium like they did, those that are extremely huge and spacious on the inside but tiny on the outside. Only Potterheads will remember or understand what I am talking about ;)

After touring Kallang, we went to catch Lucy! I must say…. it sucked. The only good part about the entire movie was Scarlett Johansson. The entire plot was horrible. I had high expectations for this movie cuz my favourite movie genre is sci-fi & action but this movie was total bullshit. Would not recommend anyone to watch it. Instead, go watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - it's awesome! They were one of my childhood favourites hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment