Sunday, September 21, 2014

Texture by X'pect

perm bfraft

Do you prefer me with straight hair or curly hair?

I am extremely pleased with my new hairdo! I have always wanted to give it a perm but didn't know which salon to go to. After giving X'pect a try, I have totally no regrets!! Ivy did such a great job with it! Their service was top notch as well, even though it exceeded the shop's closing time they still did their best in helping me achieve the hairstyle I want, even giving me tips on how to maintain the soft curls :)

X'pect has been in the hair industry for over 20 years, having won several awards and styled for many events such as Audi Fashion Week 2014, Mediacorp radio awards, Teenage Mission Gorgeous You, Mercedes Benz Fashion Show and more. Your hair will definitely be safe in their hands ^-^ I went to their newest outlet at Siglap because it's most convenient for me. They have 5 other outlets located at Orchard, Novena, Liang Court, Clementi and Hillview. This makes it convenient for everyone!

IMG_9050
IMG_8945
Me with my boring straight hair

IMG_8955
IMG_8961
One last shot with my straight hair! It's so flat I can't even hahaha

IMG_8988
IMG_8990
Perming in progress

IMG_9000
Me looking like an ajumma ("auntie" in Korean)

IMG_8991
IMG_9008
IMG_9030
Back view of the end result - I love it!!!! So much volume!

IMG_9041
Look for Ivy if you happen to visit the Siglap outlet! ;)

IMG_9068

Thank you Texture by X'pect for having me!

WWW.XPECTSTUDIO.COM
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment