Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Warm skies

IMG_8933
IMG_8878
IMG_8883
IMG_8848
IMG_8926
IMG_8850
IMG_8939

It's my first time on the sky garden of The Pinnacle @ Duxton and I honestly feel it's kinda overrated cuz the view is nothing great but since I was there I had to snap some pictures! Was actually there for a shoot but I felt like if I didn't take a few pictures that were not related to the shoot, I'd regret it. The pictures turned out great, especially those that I took of Shufeng. Captured the sunlight and bokeh brilliantly!! Hehe so pleased ^-^

I actually stood on the railings to look down from the 50th floor but couldn't take a shot of that cuz my legs were literally shaking. Had to switch to a sitting position for a picture instead. Maybe that's how people feel before going sky diving or bungee jumping? I vow to try them one day! For now, tall buildings and roller coasters will have to do. Hahaha.


For more of my works you may visit my photography portfolio here

No comments:

Post a Comment