Friday, October 10, 2014

"It's always tea time in Wonderland"

IMG_8519
IMG_8491
IMG_8497
IMG_8505
IMG_8498
IMG_8501
IMG_8508
IMG_8496
IMG_8513
IMG_8532

Best Friday I ever had in a long time! We shifted to the new office today - which I am still trying to figure out if I love or hate it. It's 10 times cleaner, newer, nicer & more spacious as compared to our previous office building. It even has a gym upstairs! The downside is that it's further from home and I am so not a fan of distance.

Anyway, after we arrived at the new office, our boss let us off early! (Like 2pm can you believe it?!) One of my colleagues brought us to a pretty little Alice in Wonderland themed cafe located in Kovan known as Hatter Street. They serve the best waffles ever!!! I am so going back there again. I can truly say "thank god it's Friday" today hahahaha ^-^

Hatter Street
212 Hougang Street 21
Singapore 530212

Tel: +65 6988 4591

Opening Hours:
Tues to Sun, 1pm to 10pm
Closed on Mondays


---


I read something online today that went something like:

First I was dying to finish high school and start college.
And then I was dying to finish college and start working.
And then I was dying to get married and have children.
And then I was dying for my children to grow old enough so I could return to work.
And then I was dying to retire.
And now I am dying….. and suddenly I realise I forgot to live.


How true..
I need to stop worrying about my future and stop wishing time would pass quicker.
I need to start living.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you have described the place expats should visit. On the other hand, if you are an expat and plan on moving to Singapore, do check out www.placematch.sg. I found it to be very useful in finding a place.

    ReplyDelete