Sunday, June 08, 2014

Which is the best Taobao agent to use?

Read Part 1 if you don't know what 65Daigou is!

IMG_8600

Anyway, for those of you who remember, 65Daigou approached me some time ago as you've seen from the Part 1 post. The items that I purchased from Taobao using their service have finally arrived!!!! ^-^

Here are some of the stuff I ordered:

You Suck crop tee
IMG_8619

Alien tank top
IMG_8628
IMG_8627

Pokemon crop tee
IMG_8622

Knitted cardigan
IMG_8680
IMG_8687

Love the stuff I bought? I know - Taobao has literally everything!!! But most of the shops don't ship to Singapore and even if they did, you need to create Alipay (a china version of Paypal) which is super troublesome…. so let me teach you how to use 65Daigou!


Step 1: Copy and paste your Taobao item's URL into the box below


Step 2: Select choice of colour / size / shipping destination & method / quantity and add item to cart


Step 3: Double check your first payment total and check out to pay
(This is the total amount of all your items added up. You will only have to pay for the agent fee of 8% + shipping fee when your items arrive in Singapore, also known as the second payment.)


Step 4: After your items have arrived, pick an option for self collection.
(Honestly, they have so many locations to choose from that there will definitely be one that is convenient for you!)


Based on my first shopping experience with 65Daigou, here's what I like about them.

1. CHEAP
Taobao stuff are already crazy cheap. By using 65Daigou, you only have to pay 8% agent fee and a tiny bit for the shipping fee based on the weight of your package. For my order, it came up to about $17 for both agent fee & shipping fee. Which is considered really worth it cuz I bought other stuff like eyelid tapes etc which I didn't take pictures of.

2. EFFICIENT
My stuff took about 2.5 weeks to arrive in Singapore. On the date of arrival, they emailed me saying that I could arrange for self collection and I arranged to collect it on the very same day! Call me kiasu but this just proves how efficient they are ;)


So…… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Shop on Taobao and order via 65Daigou today!!!!

IMG_8601

---> SHOP NOW <---


65DAIGOU.COM
Facebook
Instagram

4 comments:

  1. And also how to use taobao! I just can't seem to find nice clothes when i click on the categories on the left

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't use categories! If you need to find something, key it into google translate, copy the chinese words and paste into Taobao search bar. Only search keywords, not the whole thing. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Good article. I like the article and post. Thanks for sharing this post.
    recommended taobao agent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,shopattao is a great taobao agent that can help you solve all of the problem buy from china,and the price will surprise you,it has the lowest fee and the best rate..what is more,it is safe,it is a good choice for you,if you want to buy cheap chinese stuff,have a look at Web:www.shopattao.com

    ReplyDelete