Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wongamania

IMG_9956
IMG_9933
IMG_9943
IMG_9934
IMG_9960
IMG_9950
IMG_9954

Some time last week we met up with the co-creator of Wongamania, Sam. We were briefed on how to play the game and it got all of us hooked to it in a matter of minutes. It's super fun!! Basically.... it's like monopoly deal. But the slightly more grown up version. Hahaha. The game is suitable for ages 8 years & up and 2-6 players. Best part is that it's made of cards so you can bring it anywhere, anytime. 101% hassle free!

There is an instruction on each card so you won't be lost along the way. In fact, my 12 year old brother loves the game and got the hang of it without me having to teach him at all. You can just learn along the way and you will probably be an expert after a couple of rounds. Ever since I brought the game home I've been playing with my family and some friends - and everyone keeps saying "another round leh!" Thank you Capital Gains Group for introducing me to this intellectual yet exciting card game :)


Wongamania


Each game is selling at SGD 38 each but I am certain it's going to be worth your money!

For more information on Wongamania,

WWW.CAPITALGAINSGROUP.COM

Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment