Friday, November 14, 2014

Potter party prints

Soft copies of the photobooth pictures taken at my party -

6
13
1
3
2
11
22
5
8
30
46
12
9
26
27
36
38
24
28
33
49
23
42
40
48
37
43
45
20
35

Just thought I would post them here so it'll be nice for me to look back in the future and fill in the fragments of my memories that would probably have faded. I totally regret not taking more!! Paid for the 2 hours unlimited prints package but I was too busy to take much photos. The only thing I am actually sad about my party is that I took too little photos so now the photo album I bought just for my party is only 1/4 filled up. What am I supposed to do with the empty pages? Sigh pie.

I hired Beehoon Productions for my photobooth. The photographer stands there to take the pictures for us and it is printed out via a Canon photo printer. I love! I have personally tried another kind of photobooth whereby the camera is in a machine and it is so so so laggy and the prints are kinda blurry but Beehoon Productions' prints were awesome! Very pleased hehe ^-^

For those throwing a party and wish to know more about them, don't say I never share ah. I found them online and I don't think they have a website but you may view some of their works on their Facebook page, then email them regarding prices etc. Well that's what I did anyway!


Click here for the full blogpost on my 21st birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment