Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Change is never easy.
You fight to hold on, and you fight to let go.

IMG_2824

To summarise this year, I would say most of it was pretty damn good.

Even though the year was mundane and consistent, I was genuinely contented. I didn't want anything to change but I guess in life, change is constant. Something unexpected happened this month and surprisingly, I am proud to say that I am still doing okay. Perhaps this is what it means to be a grown up. I turned 21 this year, had a smashing birthday party, got the job that I've been pining for and I finally went on a holiday with my family after 3 long years. My friendships remained strong, some grew stronger. And all I have to say about 2014 is that I am thankful.

May 2015 be a better year for me.
I just want to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment