Friday, January 30, 2015

I choose to be happy

Hi guys!! Quick update to sum up the month!

IMG_2578
IMG_2581
IMG_2090


Probably the most hipster lane ever. Everything is located along the same street - Plain Vanilla, Woods in the Books, 40 Hands, Books Actually and even that cool door which says "Pretty Things Inside". We haven't quite figured out what's behind the door though. This was also the day we visited the newly opened trampoline park, Zoom Park Asia! T'was fun reliving my good old days as a gymnast!

IMG_3197
All time favourite necklace - a birthday gift from my 3rd aunt :)

IMG_3205
New scents and polishes wheeeeee~

unnamed-5
unnamed-4
Last weekend's road trip to JB with Min & Tw and this is the best thing I bought hahaha

IMG_2726
Been spending a lot of time with this bunch, including the 8 who aren't in this picture. This was the day we made an impromptu decision to test our brains at Lockdown (which we failed at hahahaha) followed by Night at the Museum 3. So stoked for our Batam trip in August!!!

unnamed-2
unnamed-3
New reads! Used to visit the public library & Borders pretty often but now I just order the books to my doorstep hahaha. Maybe I should build a mini library of my own hehe that'll be nice ^-^

"I was so demented about winning him over, I never considered if I wanted to be with someone who needed convincing."
-Mihairi McFarlane (It's not me, it's you)

"I always had this idea that you should never give up a happy middle for a happy ending, because there is no such thing as a happy ending."
-John Green (Let it snow)

IMG_3210
One of the weekdays when I met Drey for coffee & dinner

---

January has been nothing short of amazing. They say happiness is a state of mind. It is not determined by what's happening around you, but rather what's happening inside you. I guess I just woke up this year and decided that I was gonna be happy. What's the point of dwelling over people who aren't worth it when there are those who matter, right beside me. I promise to stay contented & motivated, to have minimal expectations and sky high goals. Can't wait to see what February has in stall for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment