Saturday, January 3, 2015

Miss Molly's

IMG_1681
IMG_1683
IMG_1684
IMG_1682

Last week during lunch our colleague Nancy brought us to a cosy little cafe located within walking distance of our office. Miss Molly's seems like a nice place for coffee & cake, in my opinion. The truffle fries were kinda bland but the Laksa pasta was supposedly really good, according to Nancy. I ordered the seafood pasta because I'm boring like that. I didn't like it, too sour for my liking. I am very certain they used some random tomato sauce instead of Prego. Hahaha. Unfortunately, we were too full so we gave the rainbow cake a miss. It looked so pretty though!!


Miss Molly's
2 Craig Road
Singapore 089662

Tel: +65 62222671

Opening Hours:
Mon to Fri, 11am to 11pm
Sat, 12pm to 11pm
Closed on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment